Request Services / Report a Problem

Police Assistance

Please report anything needing police (reports of crime, speeders, animal control officer etc.) directly to the dispatch center at 509-628-0333 or call 911 for an emergency.

City Service Hotline

Report problems or request emergency service for city facilities including water leaks, sewer backup problems, utility location, damaged sidewalks, storm drainage problems, damaged stop signs, non-working street lights, pot holes, etc. to 509-967-5434 (this is a 24-hour line).

Blowing Dust

Report instances of blowing dust or other air quality issues to the Benton Clean Air Agency online.

Power Outages

Report power outages to Benton Rural Electric Association (BREA) at 800-221-6987. You may also want to view this website showing outages (if any).

Other Requests or Problems via On-Line Service Requests


  • Citizen safety concern
  • Code violation
  • Street light out

The On-Line Service Request system allows visitors to request information, submit requests for service, or submit comments for review.

Note: Requests entered after hours will be received by City staff by 8:30 am the next business day.

Submit a service request