Any resident from Benton & Franklin Counties experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 who is at least one month late on rent or utility payments, and meets program income requirements, may be eligible to receive financial assistance through Benton County Department of Human Services. Application information and documents can be obtained through Benton County website at the link below. Print out the application, fill it out, and drop it off at our drop box at 7102 W Okanagan Place Ste 201 Kennewick WA 99336. If you have any questions, please call the Human Services office at 509-737-3946.