Pay Your Bill
Payments are always due on the 25th of the month unless that day falls on a weekend or holiday. In those instances, payment is due by the end of the next business day. We are pleased to offer the following payment options for your convenience:
- West Richland SmartPay -Take the stress out of remembering to pay your utility bill every month and sign up for the City's SmartPay program. By signing up, you can have your payment auto-deducted from your checking account on either the 10th or 25th of each month. This service is free of charge and makes paying your utility bill a breeze. To find the application, please click the Smart Pay Link Fill out the application, attach a copy of a voided check and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bill Payment Services - we accept payment from bill payment services. Please note if the bank or credit union opts to mail the payment, it is a good idea to schedule the payment at least fifteen days in advance of the due date to allow for mail delivery. If they send your payment to us electronically, please schedule your payment at least ten days in advance of the due date.
- Online Payment - please visit the "Make a Utility Payment" page for more information.
- Telephone Payment - please call utilities at 509-967-3431 option 4, during business hours. If you would like to use the automated phone service for your bill payment, call 866-293-7771.
- Mail - please allow at least fifteen days for your payment to be delivered to the City. Please mail your payment stub along with a check or money order to:
City of West Richland
3100 Belmont Boulevard
West Richland, WA 99353.
- Night Drop - Our night drop is located on the northeast side of the Municipal Services Facility located at 3100 Belmont Boulevard Please note that all payments received in the night drop after 3 pm on the payment due date will be posted and effective the next business day. This could result in a late payment penalty. If paying after 3 pm on the payment due date, please bring your payment inside the City Administration Office or utilize the online or telephone payment option. Please no cash in the night drop.
- Payment in Person - Currently unavailable while Municipal Services Facility is closed to the public until further notice due to COVID-19.
We accept cash, check, money orders, cashier's checks, and debit/credit cards.
Note: City Council recently approved a contract amendment and no credit card service fees are passed on to customers to make a utility payment with a credit/debit card.
Please note, if you have moved within the City, your account number from your previous address will not carry forward to your new address. You will receive a new account number. If you are set up in SmartPay, you will need to fill out a new authorization. If you have automatic payments set up through our online payment option or through your bank, please update those with your new account number.