Public Works Navigation: Public Works Main Page | Current Public Works Project Updates | Engineering | Water and Sewer System | Streets | Stormwater | Cross-Connection Control Program
The City’s Public Works Maintenance Department, Stormwater Division is responsible for the operation and maintenance of stormwater facilities. Stormwater facilities include catch basins, drywells, stormdrain lines, percolation trenches and swales. Additionally, the Division is responsible for cleaning City streets with the use of street sweeping machinery.
- Eastern Washington Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit #WAR04-6007
- Current Stormwater Management Plan
- Brochure – Construction site Erosion & Sediment Control
- Brochure – After the Storm
- Brochure – The Solution to Stormwater Pollution
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at (509)967-5434.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY HOTLINE
Report illicit discharges or spills into the City’s municipal stormwater system using the
24 Hour Emergency Hotline at (509)967-5434.