Department Site Navigation: Finance Main Page | Master Fee Schedule | Utilities | Make A Utility Payment | Frequently Asked Questions
Due to inclement weather, most water consumption reads were estimated
at zero for the current billing. Your consumption billing is anticipated to true
up on the February 2017 statement, weather permitting. You may see an
increased consumption on your next statement due to estimated
consumption reads for December 2016 and January 2017.
We accept Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and eCheck (electronic checks) payments through the Utility Billing online payment system, Paystation.
Please note, convenience fees apply for any transaction processed via debit/credit card or echeck. Please see the fee schedule to see how much the fee will be. This fee is charged by the third party card processor to process a debit or credit card transaction.
You have two options to make your payment on-line:
You can make a quick payment without logging in click here or select “Quick Pay” below.
You can create a login account. This allows you to:
- Make your payment by:
- Scheduling a reoccurring payment (please see the “Did You Know” section below).
- Make a one-time payment.
- View your payment history.
- View your current and past bills.
- Sign up for ebilling which eliminates a paper bill.
If you have already created a login, please click log in to make your payment or click on “View or Pay Your Bill” below.
If you need to create a login, register now or “Create Log-In Account” below to create your on-line user profile. Important: you will need your most recent billing statement to establish a new user account. If you are having trouble locating your last billing statement or if you have your last statement, but are trying to pay it beyond the due date, please call Utility Billing at 509-967-3431 for assistance.
During the registration process, you need the following information:
- Your nine digit account number. This can be found on your last utility bill and is located in the top right corner. Please include the dash.
- The amount due from your last utility bill. If you cannot find your last utility bill, please call 509-967-3431 to get the amount. Do not try to use the amount from any bills prior to the last utility bill. Note: If you are late paying your bill, you will need to call Utility Billing at 509-967-3431 to get the correct balance.
You will be asked to create a user ID and a complex password and provide your email address. This email is used to send receipts for payments.
If you have multiple utility accounts, you will only need to create one profile.
If your service has been disconnected for non-payment, please call Utility Billing at 509-967-3431 before making your payment.
Did you Know?
The City offers a payment service called Smartpay? This allows you to schedule an automatic deduction from your checking account on either the 10th or 25th of the month.
It’s simple to sign up for this. All you need to do is fill out the Smart Pay Enrollment Form and provide a copy of a voided check.
The best part about this service is that there is no cost to you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
My paystation account is locked, what do I do?
Please call Utility Billing at 509-967-3431 for assistance.